BEAUFORT HOUSING AUTHORITY
Section 8 Pre-Applications
Accepted November 13-17,2017
- Section 8 is a rental assistance program designed to help low income persons afford rent in safe community environments.
- Pre-Applications may be:
- completed in person at the central office: 1009 Prince Street, Beaufort, SC 29902 between (8:30AM-1:00PM) and again between (2PM-4:30PM)
- Or returned by US Mail to: P.O. Box 1104, Beaufort, SC 29901-1104
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 4:30PM, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2017
- Placement on the list will be determined by a lottery drawing.
- Additional locations to complete a Section-8 Pre-Application:
- Tuesday, November 14th from 9AM-1PM @Deep Well – 80 Capital Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
- Wednesday, November 15th from 9AM-1PM @ Yemassee Community Center, 10 Mixon St, Yemassee, SC 29945
If you have any questions, please contact the Beaufort County Housing Authority at (843) 525-7059 or visit their website at www.beaufortha.com